Ok, that title makes no sense at all, but it makes me laugh. I think I heard either Shaq or the ESPN guy say it and I’m stealing it here to announce our first ever Golf is Hard TV contest!
Give us your best “swing thought” or submit a swing for us to analyze and you’ll be in the running!
We’ll select the best of the bunch and we will give the best 3 a box of Swing Reminders (www.swingreminders.com) each.
The contest will run through March 13th – that Friday is your last day to submit an entry. Winners will be notified after we sort through the submissions and decide on the winners!
– No limits to the number of submissions
– Submissions can come in a variety of ways:
1. PREFERRED: Video entry via Youtube (or any video sharing service). Just upload and leave a comment or send us the link
2. Via Twitter: format like this: @golishardtv #swingcontest [your swing thought]
3. As a comment to the Swing Thoughts Contest blog post
4. Via e-mail to email@example.com
– We’ll pay the shipping costs (international folks… your swing reminders will be on the slow boat…)