Find the Fairways.com is giving away some great golf freebies… to enter the contest write a blog post (that’s what this is) about “What’s in your golf bag?” And you can also tag another golfer! I’ve been tagged by two bloggers… Scott from Swing Reminders and Pink Diva Golf. How lucky am I to have been tagged twice! Yes!
What kind of golf bag?
- Black Slazenger Stand Bag
- Driver: Nike 4450 I think… ($99 bucks with stiff shaft straight out of the used bin at Golf Galaxy!). Can’t wait to play it for the first time soon.
- TaylorMade R5 3 Wood
- Tommy Armour 855 – love these hybrids!
- TaylorMade rac OS2 Irons
- Odyssey White Hot blade putter
- Warrior (beware of spam) wedges
What else is in Marc’s bag?
- Various pencils, ball markers and more
- Swing reminders
- Tape (for my fingers)
- 2 or 3 gloves (no particular brand, whatever is cheap)
- Tons of balls
- A few sleeves of RAW balls
- Old bag of chips
- Half full water bottle
What’s the most important piece of kit in the bag that’s not a club, ball, glove or towel?
Tape for my fingers. Makes me feel like Tiger.
Do you carry a lucky charm?
Not really… if anything it’s my FSU ball marker.
What’s the oldest thing in your golf bag?
Probably a bag of chips or a water bottle that I forget about
Which is your favorite club?
My 5 hybrid.
Ok… I am supposed to “Bag Tag” four others.
Coach Dave (he can post here!)
Carlos at Itaara Golf
Brian and Chuck at Sweet Spot Golf
Coach Joey or Ken at Golf Gym