Dear GIHTV Fans,
We want to thank all of you for your support and loyalty throughout this incredibly remarkable year. We have made friends from around the world; more proof that golf is a sport of all ages, races, backgrounds and levels of ablility. From golf club owners, to industry folks, to beginning and advanced golfers looking for a bit of help and support, we thank you all. Hopefully we have provided insight to all.
Here are some 2009 highlights from Golf is Hard TV:
- Basement golf: putting and fundamentals made easy
- Watching golfers: a realistic look at what we are all doing out there
- Golf social networks: Marc’s opinion of the best
- Instruction: All the basics, archived on our site. More to come with real golfers
- Tashua Knolls: Our home course, interview with Bobby Brown, club fitting with
- Ron Nihoff
- Creating Passion: Teaching new golfers (Pauline and Kate), more to follow. If
- you want to be featured on this segment, let us know.
- Equipment: A look at the new Heavy Putter and interview with the inventor
- Gadgets: Our critique on funky golf items
- Q & A: Your questions, our answers
Why else do we consider this to be a remarkable year?
- Michelle Wie won
- Tom Watson didn’t, but made us all believe
- Tiger lost (dude, why did you get married? see Jeter’s website)
- The Yankees won (yay!) and the Red Sox lost (ugh!)
Things to look forward to in 2010:
- More “watching golfers”
- Creating new passioniate golfers (you are invited)
- Customized video analysis – send us your video and questions
- The “Foursome” – average guys trying to get in a round of golf
- Instruction kept simple and achievable
- New topics
- Beyond golf: max your day, keep your family happy, stay in shape, cook a great meal, get in better shape, lose weight, upgrade your tech life, have a killer lawn, coach kids’ sports, home projects, save money and tons more stuff as we think of it…
- Almost 12,000 visits
- You spent almost 3 minutes per visit with us!
- 66% of you were new to our site – welcome to Golf is Hard TV
- 70+ new and unique Golf is Hard TV episodes
- More than 2,000 Twitter fans
- More than 80,000 total video views – really, wow!